Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Horror of Spade Club

I strongly recommend AGAINST joining Spade Club; 1) you will spend hours and hours for very little return. 2) You will not have any hand histories 3)You will not have any stats 3) And if you have any money in your account- you will have a very, very difficult time cashing out. They will send you in circles filling out details and confirmation of your "life"; then when you have enough of that, they will tell you that you have to fill out some form that they newer send you. ( A form supposedly to prove that you are who you are etc.) They accept Pay pal as the vehicle to pay them but will not use the same vehicle to pay out. Here is a copy of the Affadavit they ask you to sign to cash out(Why don't they ask you to sign it when you Cash in -what do you think?)
AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY
Congratulations on winning at SpadeClub! To complete your claim for your prize, we need you to send us the following information. SpadeClub keeps these forms confidential, and will not use them for any purpose other than to verify your eligibility:
1.
A completed and signed Affidavit of Eligibility (this document).
2.
A clear and legible copy of a current and valid government-issued identification (e.g., driver’s license or passport) that shows: your date of birth and current address.
Please mail these documents to the following address:
SpadeClub ATTN: PRIZE ELIGIBILITY 6940 O’Bannon Drive Las Vegas, NV 89117
Verification of Eligibility
I, _________________ (print Name), submit this affidavit to SpadeClub with the understanding that it will be relied upon in order to determine whether I am eligible to receive the prize(s) awarded to me on SpadeClub.
To verify my eligibility, I hereby represent that:
1.
I am the registered Account user for, and played the tournament under the Screen Name ________________ (insert Screen Name).
2.
I was age 18 or older as of the date that I joined SpadeClub.
3.
I played the tournament in the State or locale indicated in my identification.
4.
I have read and agreed to the SpadeClub Terms of Service, and agree to be bound by them.
Tax Statement
I understand that I am solely responsible for any local, state, or federal taxes on the value of the prize(s) that I accept.
Authorization for Future Verification
I authorize SpadeClub to maintain a copy of my identification and social security number for the purpose of allowing SpadeClub to use such documents to verify my eligibility for any future prizes that I may win. If any of my personal information changes (address, email, etc…), the I will immediately make such changes to my Account on SpadeClub. I understand that if I win $600 or more in a calendar year, then I may be required to provide an IRS form W-9 in addition to this affidavit.
Signature.
________________________________ _____________ Signature Date